The picture has been postponed until March 21. There is now an 80% chance of rain tomorrow. Mr. Lindauer (Yearbook) and Craig (Photographer) said we can reschedule and still make it in time to be in the yearbook. Also, we have one of the most unique team pictures at Venice High School and it would be a shame to have the rain win.
Also we have a baseball game on Friday and need two more people to work.