Here is some valuable information on the application process for the 2011 – 2012 Sports Medicine Team
1. Due June 15
- Personal Statement
- Two Recommendations
- Confirmation of Summer Mentor Registration for Beginning and Advanced Camp
- G.P.A./Grade Check
- Signed PArent/Guardian Agreement
2. If application is accepted your name will be posted here on July 1. You are then clear to attend the Beginning Summer Mentor Camp.
3. Once both Beginning Camps are completed, the camp staff will evaluate the performance of potential student athletic trainers. A list of students who pass this step will be posted here on August 1. At that time interview information will be posted as well.
4. The interview will be conducted before the start of the Advanced Camp. If you pass the interview you may attend the Advanced Camp.
5. After completion of the Advanced Camp, the camp staff will evaluate the performance of potential student athletic trainers.
6. The final roster for the Sports Medicine Team will be posted on Sunday August 14. The first team meeting will occur on Monday, August 15.
The Summer Mentor camps are being held at Mira Costa High School Cafeteria located at 1401 Artesia Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266.
Beginning Camp Dates: July 16 (9am – 5 pm) and 17 (9am – 3pm) OR July 30 (9am – 5 pm) and July 31 (9am – 3 pm).
Advanced Camp Date: August 13 (9am-5pm).